59344d9180b43f08b1842283620f1b28

Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2008

X5 Hair Laser by Spencer Forrest


This X5 Hair Laser blasts “15 distinct points of coherent laser light directly to your scalp at the optimum power and wavelength,” which is supposed to promote hair growth. You’ll need to do this for 10-15 minutes three times a week. The X5 Hair Laser features cordless design and ample power. The cool laser light makes direct contact with your scalp and conforms to its shape for ideal treatment. It's the ultimate answer to thinning hair. I have no idea how lasers can remove hair, but apparently they can restore hair. This is exactly what the X5 Hair Laser is designed to do. I wonder if it's safe to use, because radiation can make your hair fall out. hmmm.. Anyway if you need this now, the X5 Hair Laser is available for about $300, and if it doesn’t help, you’ve got six months to return it.


Source : SpencerForrest

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Know that HairMax is FDA approved... is this product?

I prefer the style of the X5, but I don't want it if I can't find any reviews on it....

Any help from someone who has used it would be amazing!