This post brought to you by Net10. All opinions are 100% mine.
As the title of this post mention, you can really enjoy uninterrupted conversation by subscribing to the NET10 unlimited plan. Can you iamgine that you get nationwide coverage with unlimited talk, data and text just for $50 a month?? Don't you think you can save a lot of money? The best part that we think it could be more useful for business or even in your everday life is the NET10 Unlimited plan doesn't have contracts, surprise bills and no credit checks. There is even great nationwide coverage and excellent reception or connectivity. This is how NET10 work. It's quite simple:
- You pay 10 cents per minute. Minutes are deducted from your total balance.
- Text messages sent and at first read when received are a deduction of half of a minute.
- Each minute of web access deducts a minute from your balance.
- You can buy airtime cards, usually in one month increments. For instance, you can buy 300 minutes and 60 service days for $30, or 10 cents per minute (hence the name).
- There is no monthly service fee.
- You can purchase more minutes directly through your phone or online.
What about the plans you ask. Check out below.
- The Easy Minutes Plus plan is an automatic minutes plan that starts at $15.00 for 200 minutes.
- With Pay-As-You-Go Plans, your minutes carry over with active service.
- Unlimited Minutes, Text and Web for $50.00/month.
- Switch between plans each month to suit your budget and airtime needs, without penalties or fees.
- Airtime can be purchased online, at a nearby store, or directly from your phone.
You can also pick from a large variety of phone's too! There is a simple phones for simple needs, calling and texting capabilities for under $15.00. Then there are a phones that a bit more robust which offer the essential features, such as camera, video recorder, blue tooth capability, mobile web and more for under $40.00. Still not convincing?? Ah come on. Add them at Twitter(http://twitter.com/#!/Net10_Wireless) and Facebook(https://www.facebook.com/NET10Wireless) to talk with them directly. You can also get the latest from them there. I'm sure the Cute NET10 commercial and the Real NET10 customer will convince you more.