59344d9180b43f08b1842283620f1b28

Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Microbot Motors Designed To Swim Through The Human Bloodstream




Researchers from the Micro/Nanophysics Research Laboratory at Australia's Monash University are working on microbot motors designed to swim through the human bloodstream. This tiny motor would be able to power a probe swimming through blood to make current methods of minimally invasive surgery such as keyhole surgery safer and more effective. With the right sensor equipment attached to the microbot motor, the surgeon's view of, for example, a patient's troubled artery can be enhanced and the ability to work remotely also increases the surgeon's dexterity. Check out video below but sorry no sound for this video.




Source : ScienceDaily

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Iam sending this email because I have a problem that you may be able to help me with. The problem is someone has put a micro-robot inside my body. It?s at this point that you may be saying ?he?s a nut?. PLEASE DON?T. I can?t begin to describe the pain, irritation and horror of having this thing moving around me which I have been going through for quite a few years. It is absolutely real. It?s so unbelievable that I told my GP about it and he doesn?t believe that they have invented something like that, and if I had an MRI scan that could be dangerous! Someone is controlling this thing with a transmitter. It?s location most of the time is in my chest but it can move/crawl. This is no joke. It?s real and I need your help or advice. If you can?t directly help me then maybe you can tell me what scan I can pay for to get the proof I need to take it to the next level and get it extracted. Please reply. I am desperate. Yours sincerely, realneed
microreality@live.co.uk